Festool Carvex Jigsaws couple brushless motors, a tool free multi-base system, automatic variable speed motors (auto adjust to material hardness / feed rate), stroboscopic LED lights that seemingly freeze the blade in operation for crystal clear line of sight cuts with Festool's proven splinter free and guaranteed perpendicular cuts no matter the style of cut.
The multi-base platform features revolutionary bases like the expandable circle cutter, center bevel tilt base and multiple sub base inserts for various materials. The LEDs sync to the speed of the blade, flashing at precise rhythm essentially freezing the blade allowing you to follow the cut with ease.
Carvex jigsaws come in four versions. Two barrel grip and two D-handle. A corded and cordless version of each. No corners were cut with the cordless versions. Their 18 Volt batteries provide as much robust power as their corded counterparts without the hassle of a cord. The brushless motor ensures efficient use of the battery power source.
- Variable speed motor blade automatically adapts to style of cut
- Tool free multi-base platform and inserts
- Carbide blade guidance system for perpendicular cuts
- Stroboscopic LEDs "freeze" the blade in operation
- Brushless motor - Lighter weight, longer life, more power
- Festool Carvex PS 420 EBQ Barrel Grip Corded Jigsaw (561593)
- T-Shank Jigsaw blades for wood (2 pcs)
- Blade Assortment Pack
- Chip Catcher
- Plug-it Power Cord
- SYS 1 TL Systainer